For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely fast absorption and effective product. However, if you don't find the idea of taking a few drops of oil on your tongue, as it is in an oil base, then you may not like this product; it is not unbearable though. For most supplementation purposes a total of 5000 IU per day is usually recommended which is equivalent to 10 drops. In Lyme, Vitamin D is absolutely essential to healing the illness and without it the healing process can take up to 50% longer. If you are depleted in this vitamin you may want to gradually increase the amount as it will stimulate the immune system and cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Best and most affordable

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised this one hasn't got more reviews. It's the best and most affordable D3 supplement I've found. I have bought it twice and will buy again!

easiest vit D to take

Posted by freeradicle on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the easiest vit D to take that I've found. It is completely tasteless, comes in a convenient dropper bottle and does not have any excipients other than a base of medium-chain triglycerides and mixed tocopherols.

Best of Show

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to my doctor, you need lots of Vit. D3, unless you live in a sun belt. This tastes like butter-- very pleasant to take.

very effective

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take it twice a day. i feel good. my bones used to ache with the cold weather. now that i take this supplement, i dont feel that pain anymore.

Disgusting

Posted by Reviewer2734950 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is horrid. It got my vitamin D levels up though.

Prefer the + Vitamin K but it's out of stock

Posted by Reviewer2234208 on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This definitely works to elevate your vitamin D level!

Made my skin break out badly.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks of taking the supplement I started getting terrible acne on my forehead and brow line. I've never had cystic acne before. After doing some research, I discovered that I can't tolerate vitamin d supplements. The acne cleared up after I stopped taking it. I bought a Sperti UV lamp because I want to get vitamin d naturally. It won't raise your vitamin d level too much, but it works. I use the lamp everyday and my d level stays around 50 mg.

Vitamin D

Posted by 5652590037748518599 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Just take into account that each drop contains only 500 IU. That means the product won't last long.

Good

Posted by 4940307453552858601 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No taste for kids so put in their juices.

1 2