Help

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely fast absorption and effective product. However, if you don't find the idea of taking a few drops of oil on your tongue, as it is in an oil base, then you may not like this product; it is not unbearable though. For most supplementation purposes a total of 5000 IU per day is usually recommended which is equivalent to 10 drops. In Lyme, Vitamin D is absolutely essential to healing the illness and without it the healing process can take up to 50% longer. If you are depleted in this vitamin you may want to gradually increase the amount as it will stimulate the immune system and cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

easiest vit D to take

Posted by freeradicle on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the easiest vit D to take that I've found. It is completely tasteless, comes in a convenient dropper bottle and does not have any excipients other than a base of medium-chain triglycerides and mixed tocopherols.

Best and most affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised this one hasn't got more reviews. It's the best and most affordable D3 supplement I've found. I have bought it twice and will buy again!

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take it twice a day. i feel good. my bones used to ache with the cold weather. now that i take this supplement, i dont feel that pain anymore.

Best of Show

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to my doctor, you need lots of Vit. D3, unless you live in a sun belt. This tastes like butter-- very pleasant to take.

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is horrid. It got my vitamin D levels up though.

Prefer the + Vitamin K but it's out of stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This definitely works to elevate your vitamin D level!

Made my skin break out badly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After a few weeks of taking the supplement I started getting terrible acne on my forehead and brow line. I've never had cystic acne before. After doing some research, I discovered that I can't tolerate vitamin d supplements. The acne cleared up after I stopped taking it. I bought a Sperti UV lamp because I want to get vitamin d naturally. It won't raise your vitamin d level too much, but it works. I use the lamp everyday and my d level stays around 50 mg.

Very Very Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only vitamin D brand i will ever buy again! For years my daughter had very low vitamin D levels. Of course the doctors never told us the importance of it. My mistake for trusting them. For years we tried to get her levels up but nothing was working. A combo of this and the thorne vitamin D with K/2 did the trick. Levels went from 18 to 67 in a couple of months!!!

Liquid form!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great that vitamin D comes in liquid form, makes it so much easier for smaller children to take.

1 2