Thorne Research, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 1 oz (27 g)

Posted by alvinlky on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Whey Protein Isolate, the taste for Vanilla was great, worth buying.

Great Protein!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product though not the cheapest in the full size. Good taste, try this sample to see if you like it. I prefer strawberry.

pretty good

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

pretty good

hate the sweetener in this product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has a nasty after taste,i really would've preferred the plain Whey without any additives...

Don't like that it has added sugar, prefer the mediclear

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is another great product from Thorne Research but I am disappointed that mediclear has added sugar to the whey protein. Of course it is going to taste better with added sugar. I mixed my vanilla whey protein sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! It did keep me full for the morning but not as satisfying as the mediclear product. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thorne Research, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla,

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We didn't like it at all. Taste is too sweet and disgusting. Would not recommend to no one, because its price is extremely too big vs. quality.

Unfortunately it's discontinued

Posted by 4926861992096333436 on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an awesome product but it is discontinued.

My first ever protein powder!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really liked this! I mixed this in a regular old water bottle and still managed to get away with no clumps so yay for that! The flavour is good enough but I'm not a great fan of vanilla, looking forward to trying some of the other flavours. I only got the sample size so can't really speak for the nutrional qualities.

nice

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice

Natural vanilla taste with stevia

Posted by odereviews on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This does taste bit artificial thanks to stevia, other than that this has a nice natural vanilla taste. Stevia helps to keeep amount of the carbohydrates down. This is one of the better freebies that iherb has to offer. If you are not a fan of stevia sweetened products, it's good you can try these samples first. Oh, and I made this protein shake to a cold non-fat milk.

1 2