Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

measure your zinc levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

Easy to use and interesting results!

Posted by RedYetiDave on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

useful for testing zinc levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

I bought this to test my zinc levels ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are instructions online on how to use this liquid to test your zinc levels. I liked being able to do that on my own, at such a reasonable price, so that's why I bought it. You can supplement it by the tsp., and it tastes alright to me. It is such a big bottle, I don't know if I will ever buy it again though.

Zinc Taste Test

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We used this to do the "zinc taste test" to find out if we needed to take a zinc supplement or not. It worked just great! And for a very reasonable price, too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No taste but after a while I noticed a bitter taste.

It is like a colloidal zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is tasteless so you can add it to anything