Sickly husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband is on Methatroxate. When he takes these tablets he always feels sick for the day. My friend, dear friend bought him a box of these sweets 🍭 he has two of them after taking his medication. He has found the sweets stop the queezyness straight away. He then can get on with the day and live it. Thank you dear friend

Love the flavours

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Queasy Drops are great for not only easing nausea symptoms but also to use as a breath freshner! since being pregnant i can no longer handle mints or anything mint flavoured so these drops have been my life savers!

Relieves upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. A natural way to ease an upset stomach.

Really help!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These help with my nausea. Recommend

Very good Queasy relief.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the queasy feeling and the Drops are much more conveniant to use than the Pops. I hope they will someday make them in Cherry. I highly recommend iHerb.com for quality and value.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just a minute or two with one of these and my morning sickness disappears. A-mazing. Love them and the different flavors!

GROSS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel even more nauseous after having one of these they taste so bad. I regret this purchase.

Started out okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first couple of times I used these, they seem to help. But, then they started to make me more queasy. Had to stop taking them.

good not sure if it really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but it tastes nice except for 1 one flavour.