Help

Lovely soap

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mild and tender soap, loved this. But it gets quickly used up.

gentle?...not sure

Posted by marianF on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a face soap, sth gentle, that cleanses without drying out the skin.I chose this product based on its ingredients and being a baby soap, but unfortunately, after washing with it, my face felt stripped of its oils and a bit tight.Maybe I should quit using soap on the face altogether, it's just that I love the feeling of cleanliness soap and water gives compared to cleansing lotions etc.Will keep looking.

My daughter loves this soap bars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is loving this bar, she calls it the "BABY SOAP, let's wash".

Good

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It reduces the itchiness of my son's eczema skin.

smell not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not so good but these sops are excellent quality. a bit expensive but worth it. the are so mild and we live in middle east so water is salty and i was worried for my babys skin but this soap is really good, i was surprised.

Ideal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un jabón que uso para mi hijo que tiene piel atòpica y le está funcionando muy bien, lo único regular es que se acaba rapido

excellent soap for babies!

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So I bought this soap two times with an interval of 4 months aprox. , and I must say that the first soap that was wrapped in cellophane was much, much better than the second one, that comes wrapped in papper already. I was disappointed due to the different textures of the soap, as the first one was much milder and creamier... Anyway, it's a perfect soap for babies than many other but remember that the quality may differ with each new party I think...

Lasting & sudsy, but irritates the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap is lasting even when my toddler dunks it in the bath daily. This soap suds easily, which helps me to efficiently bathe my kid. However, my child likes to touch face and eyes with soapy fingers during bath time, which irritates the eyes a lot. Hence, I have to waste a lot of energy to remind the poor kid not to touch eyes or face.

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a good soap bar, but not that mild. not sure if I would use it on baby`s delicate skin