LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap has quickly become one of my top 3 favourite cosmetic products of all time. It has helped my acne prone face skin more then most other creams, gels or you name it. I highly recommend this soap for face and body. It gets used up quickly so I am ordering more next time.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweet, light, and very natural vanilla scent. Superb texture and lathers into a thin foam. I am in love with this soap! Let me tell you, this is the cream of the crop when it comes to goat milk soaps. If you accidentally get some in your mouth, you can literally taste the goats milk! Leaves my sensitive skin soft and moist. I only wished it lasted longer!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The greatest Vanilla on the market.

My sister liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I brought this for my sister who has eczema. She liked the bar, especially the smell! Did not irritate her skin.

Amazing soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is nourishing and clarifying at the same time. I use it for face and body because it leaves my skin smooth and clean without drying it out. It works very well as makeup remover because of the creamy foam but also helped to clarify my skin from the occasional spots. I had to get used to the vanilla scent because you still can smell the "goat" milk in it, but after a while I really loved it. A staple in my bathroom!

Excellent Product!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a rash on both hands due to lupus. Since using Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, the rashes are gone! The vanilla aroma is very pleasing to the senses. I recommend this product for blemishes.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

Nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok product. Used a much better one from Queensland. It breaks easily and doesn't last every long. Good ingredients though

yuk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whoever thought it was a good idea to create a soap that smells like vomit, owes me $5.04. Had to throw it out after just one extremely unpleasant use. Waste of money.

1 2