Leaves lots of residue on your hair. Very difficult to rinse. Waste of time. Mess.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hair and scalp, and dandruff problems from time to time. It says it's for oily hair, so I thought it would be so much for my hair, so I was expecting to use this shampoo as a purifying one, just once in a while. When I started to shampoo my hair, it did foam and I felt it was cleaning well. When I rinsed the product, my hair felt sticky and really tangled. It leaves LOTS of residue on the hair. LOTS. I rinsed it very well, but I had to shampoo it again with another product because it was impossible to get rid of that mess. Also, it has an strong smell. It's not disgusting, but it's really strong. I don't recommend this product to anyone, and specially not to those who have oily scalp. I will never buy this again.

Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Shampoo Bar, Lime in Coconut, 4.2 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this for my short limp hair. It is the best bar shampoo I hv used and i do not understand the negative reviews. My hair becomes full and fluffy after use. 5 stars!

Nice soap, feels ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I´ve only used one other brand of bar schampoo before, and this one works much better than that one. It lathers really well, feels nice to use and I really don´t mind the smell at all, I can´t even remember it now that I think of it (and I am a so called perfumista, obsessed with nice and exciting smells). It doesn't affect my hair in any way but to make it clean. I have oily hair, and this bar hasn't helped more than any other special schampoo I've tried (and I've tried MANY). None of them have made it less oily. I could just as well use something else, but I won't because this is an environmentally friendly product and very cost-worthy on top. I just don't see the point of paying for water as liquid schampoos mostly contain just that.

Ended up using this as a hand soap

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is quite nice and I thought the washing properties were good as well, until my hair had completely dried after the shower. This made my hair sticky and greasy looking. I had to hear my hair up on a braid and wash it the next day. I really wanted to like this product, I guess it just wasn't right for my hair type.

Not recommended at all.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I fully agree with the other 1-star reviews - this tangles hair a lot and it's impossible to properly rinse. I have used other shampoo bars too and I never had such a problem.

inpossible to wash hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt't fit for washing hair at all, at list for my long one. it turned oil, impossible to waht this soap out. the scent is really old-fashioned)))

It leaves a lot of residue on the hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even if i rince it during 10 minuts... Maybe it's because my hair are damaged i don't know. I don't recommand this shampoo :(

Liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first shampoo bar I've tried, so can't compare. I'm using it every second hair wash. My hair are long and thin, this bar washed them good, doesn't leave my hair greasy.

unexpectedly awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo bar! Can't beat the price either

Hair perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never though I would use a bar for my hair big transformation. My hair has not bin so easily styled or clean and healthy.

1 2