Shaving soap

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes this soap a lot. Does not dry out his skin, smells good, and is perfect for shaving.

The bomb

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using shaving soaps (as opposed to awful chemical gels) for close to 20 years now. This beats them all. If the point of a shaving product is to remain on the skin well enough to allow for multiple passes of the blade.... this is the best I've found. Too many allow for one pass, then are gone, and irritation results. Tierra Mia stays on so you can get close, protects the skin while you're doing it, then rinses clean. Quite a combination. AND it's considerably less drying than the other soaps I've used. My new standard.

Not for me :-(

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to like it, but could not get it to lather properly. My guess: too much olive oil in the soap. Olive oil "kills" the lather.

The best shaving soap for men

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is so good, better than anything from The Art of Shaving, which is super expensive.

The king of all shave soap

Posted by 5305955429038720929 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband says it is the best product he has EVER used. He has very coarse facial hair and has a hard time shaving. He loves this stuff!

Good shaving soap

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this for shaving and likes it. It's gentle on the skin. Smells OK.

not my scent

Posted by 5303563293694492332 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tried once, foam ok, but not my scent

Great shaving cream..

Posted by 4814026566426139261 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It give you a very nice and smooth shaving.. use the brush and wait one minutes after you leather the soap on your beard then shave.. you can put also shave oil before the soap and get great result.. try it your self.. amazing product..

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

None chemical & excellent product.

Satisfactory

Posted by 4781152272171130316 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Average lather. I normally have to apply twice during on shave. Odor is strong, but does not bother me.

1 2