Excelletn soap for my legs.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot live without this.

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

Posted by Reviewer3312439 on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

Way better than gels

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lasts forever and bye bye razor burn.

Great.

Posted by 5216615380414735789 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bar is amazing! a cemilcal free shaving soap, i love it! It makes my skin great, it smells great and its god for the environment.

great for travel

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works for me

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

Alright product

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this a few times now. It works best when lathered well with a sponge, just smearing it on the skin doesn't work very well. When lathered, I got ok results. I normally use a normal moisturizing soap for shaving and the outcome seemed to be about the same - perfectly adequate, not super amazing. The scent isn't pleasant, if not really unpleasant either, but mild which I like as I normally go for unscented products. The scent washes away instead of lingering after washing (as far as I can tell).

Nice soap

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap in general. Really good.

usual foam make it better

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is good if you don't have nothing else to compare with, but my delicate skin likes usual shave foam with chemicals and unorganic things more than this soap. It gives weak foam and create a slippery slick on my skin. Won't buy again. Smells good, btw.

1 2