Excelletn soap for my legs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot live without this.

Way better than gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lasts forever and bye bye razor burn.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bar is amazing! a cemilcal free shaving soap, i love it! It makes my skin great, it smells great and its god for the environment.

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

Alright product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this a few times now. It works best when lathered well with a sponge, just smearing it on the skin doesn't work very well. When lathered, I got ok results. I normally use a normal moisturizing soap for shaving and the outcome seemed to be about the same - perfectly adequate, not super amazing. The scent isn't pleasant, if not really unpleasant either, but mild which I like as I normally go for unscented products. The scent washes away instead of lingering after washing (as far as I can tell).

Nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap in general. Really good.

Itching

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations with this product because I read the other comments before but I have to say that it doesn't work for me. It's not foamy and my skin is really itchy after I use it. I have sensitive skin, but I have never had problems on my legs before, using other products. It smells like sweet goat milk and the skin is really soft when you touch it, but it's not for me...

great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works for me

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

1 2