Weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thought the taste was a bit weird not being minty, but soon got used to it. Loved that it was a fluoride rinse as many on iherb are not.

Funky Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dentist recommended I use a product with flouride in it to harden my teeth, so I choose this mouthwash. I don't care for the glycerin coating my teeth, but good luck trying to find a dental care product with no glycerin in it! The taste is kind of funky, combining a juicy citrus flavor with mint. Tom should have opted for citrus OR mint, not both together. Haven't had a dentist checkup yet, so not sure how it is working, but seems to be okay so far.

tasty

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son likes this mouthwash because it isn't as strong as the mint ones.

Glad to have a color free rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super happy to have a fluoride rinse without green food coloring. Funky flavor but not bad.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dunno it's a mouthwash don't really care for Fluoride but my dentist told me I have low grade gingivitis so this was the best alternative to using any of those toothpastes,I won't know if it works until I see the dentist again but I do like the taste nice orange flavor although kind of taste unnatural but that's probably because of the fluoride.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good price, good quality, nice amount for the money.

awful taste, nice aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes pretty bad while you're using it. Perhaps I'm used to Listerene and Act blasting away my sense of taste... On the other hand, this leaves a nice, minty aftertaste once I've finished rinsing. Not something I'll buy again for myself, but definitely an option for people who don't like strongly-flavored mouthwashes/fluoride rinses.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No good product only for cleaning not fresh breath

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would like å bit more mint and a bit less juice taste on this product. I dont find it refreshing like a moutwash should me. but its the only one I could find with fluoride in it, so I'm gonna keep using this one. It works the way its supposed to, so its good enough.