great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gorgeous smell, feels light and natural

Great Men's deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a fair few aluminium/or nasties free deodorant over the last few months, ordering all sorts from all different sellers. I came across Tom's during my last order here on Iherb and I'm stoked I went ahead and bought it! The wood spice version is a pretty manly smell, it goes on in a smooth, non greasy way, it's pretty much all natural (and for something you put under your arms everyday thats what you want) and finally it works! During my first use, I'd been working quite hard outside and when I came in and took my t-shirt off my wife said "wow! that deodorant sure works doesn't it?" and after I looked under my arm, there was a bit of a light white froth (not the kind that will stain your shirt mind you) and I still smelled terrific. Great job Toms!!!

It really works now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yep, they kept at it until they got it right. The addition of more hops really keeps the stink at bay! Good work, Tom!

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural, very effective,it stains clothes, but which not? It does´nt smell strong is very soft i like

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hubby said he is smelling a bit like x-mas tree but the deodorant deserves to be names as very-good-and-efficient

Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A swipe under each arm and the day smells nicer. I have used this product for over 20 years with confidence.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has a very mild smell but does the job very well for daily use.

Worth going the extra mile.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to ship this to New Zealand from the US as I couldn't find any here. Definitely the best natural deodorant stick I've found. If you're concerned about the chemicals you spray onto you skin on a daily basis from 'off the shelf brands' then its time to switch. And effective, it's got a good natural smell which lasts through the whole day.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The reason that I started using Tom's of Maine, Deodorant Stick was that I was using a name brand stick and started to break out in bumps., Since I have used Tom's it the bumps have not come back.

Even though I'm a woman...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the spicy scent of this deodorant. It quells any sweaty odor and doesn't contain aluminum which is terrible for you.