a return customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dental hygienist commented - unsolicited by me- that my teeth looked whiter. I also like that this is a product made a natural ingredients.

contains SLS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good organic toothpaste but to my big disappointment, though it does not contain fluoride, it contains SLS! If you have a good toothpaste which whitens naturally please recommend.. Now I'm on another long search for a good organic toothpaste..... :(

Fantastic Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Because I don't want Fluoride for my family and me I was trying different kinds of toothpaste. Most tp's aren't but this one had a great taste! Bonus, my teeth are really white! Love this product. The Bakkngsoda mouthwash is Nice too.

Nice taste and good cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the peppermint aroma and after cleaning, fresh peppermint taste in mouth.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's quite strong tasting but cleans my teeth well.

Impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I honestly did not expect much from a natural, fluoride-free toothpaste. I expected it to taste bad and not do as well. Turns out I was wrong and I'm glad I was. It looks slightly different, and doesn't exactly feel the same in your mouth, however the taste is not bad at all and my teeth feel super clean when I'm done brushing. And of course I just feel better knowing I'm using a toothpaste that's better for me. I do plan on buying again.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it leaves good smell and freshness.

Safe and Natural!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my son to use He does not have any problem adjusting to the different taste. It is good to know that this toothpaste is safe for him to use!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy not to be swallowing fluoride and being exposed to any of numerous side effects listed by researchers. Thank you to Tom's and iHerb for carrying fluoride free toothpaste.

Me encanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta queda la boca fresca, limpia perfecto y he notado que me esta blanqueado los dientes. Me gusta y la volvería a comprar.