Tom's of Maine, Clean & Gentle, Fluoride Toothpaste, Peppermint flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, pleasant taste and smooth texture, feels good in the mouth. Wonderful not to have the excess foaming that most toothpastes produce. The combination of natural ingredients with fluoride has made a big difference to my oral health.

Not minty enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think I'll stick to colgate. Felt as though not enough mint in this toothpaste to have the confidence that I had a fresh breath after brushing. Will not be buying again.

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, not the favorite one, but I liked its quality of being really refreshing for your breath and good foaming. I was not using fluoride toothpaste for years and ears. Dentist recommended to use some good fluoride tooth paste for change, for some time, enamel turned very sensitive for cavity formations. Maybe my tap water does not conyain enough fluoride, well, juts will use it and then return back to fluoride free toothpastes.

Good toothpaste, minimal ingredients, refreshing and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Tom's of Maine for years, and this toothpaste is exactly as described.

great natural paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this, wish we could buy in Australian shops!

Great toothpaste without the nasties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was at first hesitant to try this toothpaste after having read other reviews about the supposedly weird texture and lack of 'peppermint' freshness. However, I am now a convert and would not go back to regular toothpaste bought in commercial stores. The texture is not thick and gooey, and it doesn't froth up. Those are all a.o.k. by me. I find it fresh enough, and like the fact that it is not 'sweet' in the same way other toothpastes are. I needed a toothpaste with fluoride and without all the usual preservatives/chemicals/nasties. I'd definitely purchase this toothpaste again. And again. And again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product since January 2006 and no cavities!

Great toothpaste, SLS free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't hurt sore mouths. Wish they still made it in Fennel flavour!

Amazing product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of its kind. Probably the only 100% natural & chemical free toothpaste with fluoride that is commercialy available. My mouth loves it !!! Thank you Tom's of Maine. Thank you iHerb.

Maine customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product performs according to its label. It gently cleans teeth without giving a mouth full of detergent suds to get rid of. Tom's of Maine are always a good choice.

1 2