Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty good, not too strong. I would like for the price to be a little lower.

Me fascina su sabor

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No tengo idea aun si cuida mis dientes como debería, pero el olor y sabor a canela es riquísimo. Tengo que ponerla a prueba por un periodo más largo para ver sus efectos en mis dientes.

Nice flavor, Natural and Clean

Posted by ellelisw on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What I like most about this is it does not sensitize my mouth. My teeth are cleaned, I'm left with a nice flavor in my mouth, and no burning. I prefer the flavor of cinnamon-clove in the non-fluoride toothpaste, but iHerb only carries that flavor with fluoride. So, cinnamint is a second choice, but it's still good.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is so refreshing, lovely cinnamon flavor. I always use non-fluoride toothpaste, so I will continue buying this one. Fantastic product.

Refreshing Cinnamon Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste! If you use Tom's of Maine, with its all natural ingredients, and then try one of the mainstream national brands, you will notice how chemically the national brand tastes! I will stick with Tom's.

Good tasting but can dry your mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff and I like the taste, too, but if I use it exclusively it dries my mouth and I can't make smacky noises with my mouth (I do it to call the cats to dinner). So I can't use this toothpaste (it's the cinnamon that dries your mouth) but hubby likes it and it doesn't affect him.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste good.