Not bad

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would give it a different number of stars at different characteristic. So: the odor protection - 5 stars (even after my fitness training I fill that it works); scent - 5 stars (very fresh, like a real apricot); naturalness - 3 srars, as it contains harmful propylene glycol; consistency - 1 star, as it's very oily, doesn't dries fast and leaves greasy stains on my clothes. However will not by again, that's enough one time for me.

WONDERFUL protection, and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this deodorant for 3 years now, and I will not change because I LOVE IT - it smells great and works very well

Weird reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my long quest of natural deodorants I was really excited to try this one, especially for the Apricot smell which is original and smells actually really good. But after two days of use I find oud that my armpits were burning a lot and my armpit skin was peeling off, it was really painful and I got a bit scared. I don't know exactly what in the composition made me react like that, it never happened to me before, but still I covered my armpits in soothing cream and waited for it to come back to normal, Then I tried the deodorant again just to be sure before throwing it, and it didn't cause my any reaction so I kept using it after that ^^ Weird story I know, anyway I still think it's efficient as a deodorant, and I really love the apricot smells which is a bit fresh, consistency is perfectly fine too, not too oily nor sticky, I would recommend it though I think you should be careful if you've got sensitive armpits !

Reaction to Zinc Ricinoleate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been a regular user of Tom's deodorant, so I decided to try the Long Lasting one. It made my armpits burn and the skin peeled! The long lasting contains zinc ricinoleate compared to the ingredients in their regular deodorant.. Here's an excerpt from the Tom's website: "Zinc ricinoleate is a zinc salt of ricinoleic acid. The zinc source for the material is zinc oxide while ricinoleic acid is a purified fatty acid from castor seed oil, a vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant." I have sensitive skin. I can use zinc cream with zinc oxide, so it must be from the castor seed oil, which some people are allergic to and it can cause inflammation and rashes.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always get itchy armpits using regular deodorants or antiperspirants so using Tom's has been a good alternative for me. Also, it does keep you from smelling.

Divine smell, actually works in a hot climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live in Western Australia which is very hot which means we sweat A LOT! I have tried many new deodorants from I-Herb as I like the no aluminium, cruelty free items they have bit have found many deodorants to be quite uneffective ina hot climate. I love the fact this is a stick, dries quick (no sticky wet armpits where I have to walk around with my arms up in the air, waiting for it to dry), lasts a long time (not 24hours but all day which is better than most) & the smell is just delicious. Definitely would buy again

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great for me.I've tried some other natural deodorants and even though I don't sweat much they didn't work for me. I'm not shure if I am ok with the apricot smell, may be next time I'll try some other scent:)

The best of all natural deodorants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The only one that truly holds up.

Best deodorant ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicate, yet nice smelling deodorant, free of aluminium. Stick lasted me in daily use for six months - I couldn't be happier.

Tom's Deodorant: Please support American (otherwise known as sweat shop free) businesses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

American made, cruelty free, no aluminum. Healthy, wonderful products. I also use the toothpaste and mouthwash. Please support the family owned business that manufactures Tom's.

1 2 3 4