Zinc ricinoleate instead of aluminum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective deodorant, but not an anti-perspirant. No perfume but the lemongrass in it gives it a faint smell of citronella. A good choice for people avoiding aluminum. No B.O. at the end of the day. I rotate through deodorants with different active ingredients to prevent bacterial adaptation.

Excellent Deodorant. Might be harsh for some skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for several months and I love it. I noticed that it took my skin a week or so to get used to it, but it is an amazing deodorant. For sensitive skin, Tom's of Maine, Natural Unscented Deodorant Stick is much more gentle, but the long-lasting formula really lasts all day.

Favorite Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After trying many 'safe' deodorants, I have found this one to be most effective.

As good as it gets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second natural deodorant I've tried. I had an allergic reaction to the first one, while this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. In general, I don't find natural ones as effective as non-natural ones, but this one does its job as best as to be expected. It isn't sticky going on, I like that it's scent-less, and it keeps me fresh all day. (Not sure how it'll work if you're a sweaty type). I've gone running with this and it holds up okay. Never tried a marathon though! However I've noticed it doesn't quite work as well on really really hot, sticky days but it's still acceptable.

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We were uneasy about switching from antiperspirant to deodorant, but this Tom's of Maine product has surpassed our expectations. There are probably people for whom this wouldn't work, but both my husband and I have been very pleased with full odor control even during the beastly Texas summer.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried Tom's years ago and it didn't work for me. My boyfriend loves this particular product though and it definitely works for him.

surprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For an unscented deodorant, this is surprisingly effective. I pushed my mother's wheelchair up hill on a warm Australian day and still didn't smell like a badger's derrière.

Found what i was searching for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to all deodorants that have perfume and alcohol. It is very hard to find the ones that don't have both. I am happy to have found this one. No smell at all and it works great!

Been using for years and have never needed anything else

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't understand the other post claiming that this didn't work for him. I've been using this deodorant for close to 10 years now, and it has always worked for me. There's no obvious deodorant smell, and most importantly it's aluminum free. It's very effective and a wonderful price for a long-lasting stick.

I really like it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it!!! I'll recommend it to my freands!