Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. No flouride. It has potassium nitrate for helping sensitivity, and it works. The dentist wanted to put some special treatment on my teeth because they were so sensitive all the time. I said no. Started using this Natural Sensitive toothpaste, and noticed a big difference within a month.

Why SLS

Posted by bornsloppy on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good toothpaste, leaves a mild fresh mint tast.

Sensitive Teeth will like this

Posted by Reviewer1963738 on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this about three weeks, and my teeth already feel less sensitive to cold.

Tom's of Maine

Posted by Reviewer1307287 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like Tom's of Maine toothpaste. We recently switched from conventional toothpaste, and this all natural toothpaste really tastes so much better than the other stuff. It works great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and not at all sticky/sweet like some others do. My favorite flavor is the peppermint without baking soda.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2363044 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tom's of Maine, Natural Sensitive Toothpaste really works. I have had hot and cold sensitive teeth for a while now and after using this toothpaste I can definitely feel the difference. Good price too!

This is a good natural alternative for sensitive teeth.

Posted by Reviewer3212539 on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good natural alternative for sensitive teeth.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This definitely does just as good a job (eliminating sensitivity) as any other I've tried.

Tom's Sensitive Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a while. It has a refreshing minty taste and does not hurt sensitive teeth. In fact, my teeth seem less sensitive to hot and cold since I've been using this toothpaste.

Taste great and works for sensitive teeth.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the aftertaste. Nice and clean feeling. It does not foam but it works great my teeth don't bother me anymore.