Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. No flouride. It has potassium nitrate for helping sensitivity, and it works. The dentist wanted to put some special treatment on my teeth because they were so sensitive all the time. I said no. Started using this Natural Sensitive toothpaste, and noticed a big difference within a month.

Why SLS

Posted by bornsloppy on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste made me happy, supergood ... I was very surprised over the freshness. Never had a toothpaste like this and from what I understood it's without any nonsensens ingredients but now I see it contains SLS ... So I will not buy it again.

Finally, a gently toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of trouble with other toothpastes as they tend to burn and make the skin peel from the inside of my mouth. My dentist advised me to not rinse my mouth after cleaning my teeth at night and just swish the toothpaste around my mouth and spit out the larger amount and leave the rest to work on the sensitive teeth over night. I have tried every toothpaste on the market and finally found one that doesn't burn and does the job it says it does. I suffer with sensitive teeth, especially after walking out with my dogs and since using Tom's toothpaste for few days, the sensitivity has gone. I also find that if I smear a small amount around my gums near the root of my teeth before going out, this makes doubly sure that I am protected against the pain of sensitive teeth. Thank you Tom's.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been using a sensitive toothpaste with fluoride to set on a sensitive spot on my teeth everyday, but I feel much better about having tom's non-fluoride toothpaste there, working the same amount of sensitivity-patching magic as the "dentist recommended" brand. it's more gel-like than the standard Tom's, and doesn't foam up as much, but it still gets the job done! And what a refreshing flavor! reminds me of the wintermint gum I chewed nonstop in high school.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great price and fluoride free. Will buy again (oh and it tastes nice too)

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good toothpaste, leaves a mild fresh mint tast.

works & tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

glad to find a product that does the job, is flouride free & health oriented

Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a sensitive toothpaste for years as I have extremely sensitive teeth. I found out how many chemicals are in that stuff so decided to look for a healthy alternative and I have found it. Your teeth feel so clean and fresh and i am eating ice cream and drinking hot liquids with no problems at all. I have my husband using it as well now. Highly recommend this. I also think my teeth are looking whiter too.

My favorite toothpaste

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive teeth. I just can not live without this toothpaste! She is very good and freshens breath for a long time. It is very mild abrasive. And most importantly for me - it reduces the sensitivity to hot-cold. It fulfills its mission by 100%! An excellent product at a great price

Great, clean toothpaste!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Free of fluoride and other chemicals. Gotta love Tom's of Maine.