My Favorite Toothpaste

Posted by lorikannan on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that there are not more reviews on this toothpaste. If you love cinnamon you will love this toothpaste. I don't like to use anything else.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, different but good. Keeps my mouth and teeth feeling clean.

Tastes like Christmas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great all-around toothpaste. The flavor is awesome and not too strong. Some toothpastes make my mouth burn, but this is gentle and effective. This is my new favorite and I'll buy more!

My favourite toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this toothpaste is delicious! The clove and cinnamon are both really strong and festive! This toothpaste might not be for everyone, but if you like cinnamon and clove - you will love this. It's not too sweet either. It is vegan. It is my new favourite toothpaste!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff tastes so good, and it has fluoride

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its ok

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for something different and are bored with typical mint flavoured toothpastes, this make a nice change.

Currant Bun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like all of Tom's flavours because they are not too sweet. This is nice but tastes like you have just eaten a currant bun rather than brushed your teeth. All right if you like currant buns for breakfast.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavour of this toothpaste and it seems pretty effective. I just sometimes worry that my breath isn't as fresh as it would be if I used a mint flavoured toothpaste. This is fantastic for cinnamon lovers or just people who don't like mint.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good tasting.