Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work fine and are ideal for travel. I don't use them when I'm at home because I prefer the good old-fashioned toothbrush and toothpaste. My 9 month old likes to watch me pretend to clean my teeth with the wipes and then promptly smiles and opens his mouth so that I can clean his.

A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby did not like to brush her ​​teeth with a brush and would ask it to brush her teeth. I was brushing her and she was asking me to put her finger nap so she can brush her ​​teeth alone. She really loved the taste of it and it solved the problem of brushing her teeth for a while.

NOT Just for Babies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my perpetual pursuit of the ultimate oral hygiene, I purchased these tissues. When I am out, away from my Sonicare toothbrush, I floss and then use the Tooth Tissues. I think they are a very good product, much better than those little portable tooth brushes, Wisps. You can really get in and around all your teeth. They're not cheap but you only get one set of teeth and I'll go to any length to hold on to mine!

מוצר טוב אבל...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ריח המגבונים לא נעים, זה החיסרון היחיד שלהם בעיניי. גם גודל המגבונים לא אחיד חלק קטנים וחלק גדולים יותר, אבל זה לא כל כך מפריע. הטעם נסבל ועדין. אם הריח היה יותר נעים זה היה מוצר מעולה. קניתי אותם למניעת עששת הנקה והם מנקים טוב !

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Convenient for on the go

moderate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

satisfied by harmlessness

good

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans teeth rather good, don't smell too strong

Great for adults too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I do not have access to a sink for brushing my teeth! Cleans teeth very well, so they are smooth and fresh. No harsh ingredients.

dental tissues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just started to try, of course kid not happy when I out my finger to his mouth and try to clean his teeth. But taste are nice

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for little ones with few teeth