Help

Great natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time use, this does taste very much like soap, but this goes once you become accustomed to it. This product really makes your mouth and teeth feel very clean, it has a brightening affect also. It contains all natural ingredients and great to travel with.

Great tooth soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried liquid tooth soap and soap shreds, and have liked them both, but I think this tooth gel is my favourite. It's arguably easier to use than the liquid or shreds, and it seems to keep my teeth whiter. The ginger is a nice flavour, and it doesn't taste any more 'soapy' than any other tooth soap I've tried - you've just got to remember not to get it on the back of your tongue, as then it WILL taste awful!

Great toothpaste

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the subtle ginger scent and it helps with sensitive teeth. I don't feel pain when I drink cold or hot beverage after brushing with this toothpaste.

Tooth soap so good for you teeth and health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used the little pieces of soap, liquid and now the whip. I like this whip the best. I has a nice flavor but no matter which you use it taste a little soapy. However it is good for your teeth and gums as well as you health.

Try peppermint, not ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yea... The taste is not so great, it's soapy and maybe ginger wasn't the right choice. But it works and clean my teeth very good, so I'll try to get used to it.

Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think it would actually taste like soap, but it did!

Don't waste your money saponified = lye

Posted by marley on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is terrible,I will never buy this again

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best natural toothpaste, great taste, it lasts for a long time!

no, thanks

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Toothpaste with the taste of soap? Yes, it exists! Very strange product: bad taste, bad touch (when bottle get wet, label becomes slimy), no effect, but price is quite big for a tiny bottle.