TOOTHSOAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

awesome product! i love it! i love th flavor and it is WONDERFUL to use with my rotodent toothbrush! hey iherb, you should contact them and tell them to refer their customers to use tooth soap!

Limpia como la pasta

Posted by aclaplaza on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Con muy poco producto se obtienen buenos resultados de limpieza. Recomendable.

Remineralizing My Teeth with Too ToothSoap

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

About a year ago I noticed that my bottom teeth were looking more and more transparent. I read up on the topic and found out that teeth can actually remineralize but often the glycerine found in many commercial toothpastes creates a barrier that interferes with this process. I ordered my first pump tube of ToothSoap then and found it has made a noticeable difference in the translucency and mineral content of my teeth. It has an interesting taste--I'm not all too fond about the taste and none of the other people in my household will touch the stuff but for me, it produces the results I'm after--stronger and more mineralled teeth!

This is fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not really citrus, but i dont want fake taste anyway.Not sure of its eficacy.

The taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know this stuff is supposed to be better for you than ordinary toothpaste, but you know what? It tastes Just. Like. Soap. And the soapy taste lingers for ages afterwards. Despite the benefits I'm going to toss it out.