I'm finally getting my life back.

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.

reduces pain without side effects!

Posted by Reviewer1562500 on Apr 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A clerk in my local natural foods store told me that Topricin was used by their check out clerks for repetitive motion injuries. It works pretty well for me, reducing pain and inflammation significantly without side effects. Surprising -- I didn't think a homeopathic topical compound would work.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1151462 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have never had back pain, but pulled out my back. I could not even bend over then I read about Topricin. In 2 days my back was 95% better. It is completely better after 6 days. Thank you.

Great relief from pain and burning

Posted by Reviewer2896525 on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have peripheral neuropathy and Topricin relieves the pain and burning sensation in my feet.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2845615 on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

So far, the product is working for knee pain, ankle pain and back pain. I am going to order and additional supply. Many Thanks to the developer(s)of this fine medication.

This really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First off, this cream is super emollient, rich, and moisturizing and feels so nice on your skin. It also has NO fragrance, scent or odor so that is perfect if you are sensitive to scents. Some products say "scent free", but they are not. This cream helps my pain in my hands, wrists and arms due to carpel tunnel & tendonitis. I also have HORRIBLE pain in lower abdomen from adhesions/scar tissue from a surgery. I rub this cream on several times/day and it helps. Anything to cut down on how many pills one takes, I think that is a great thing. :-)

Works as Promised

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Topricin goes to work almost immediately. I use it on my neck and lower back. It actually reduces the swelling and knotting of the muscles in my neck and kicks my lower back pain. I have enjoyed 100% pain relief from this product! My only negative comment that the effects don't last long enough. But no big deal, just reapply after a couple hours.

e.v.

Posted by Reviewer2767180 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with Topricin. i have painful bursitis and sleeping at night is almost impossible. i use this product just before bed and it last hours. thanks so much.

A good anti inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2375541 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like many treatments for arthritis, the treatment with this cream needs patience and persistence. I have used Topricin for almost 7 month and I have observed good results. At the beginning, I took anti inflammatory conventional medicine beside cream application, today I only use the cream.

incomparable

Posted by Reviewer1084581 on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used probably every product on the market over the years for soreness/pain of various kinds because I am very active. They all work to some degree. Topricin is the only one that gives me TOTAL relief. And I can use it all the time because it doesn't smell! Please let everyone know about this product.