best cream product really heals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

takes away pain in a short time and keeps away, better than anything we have used. used them all, believe it or not. i have nerve damage in back and this keeps muscle spasms away by using it at night and sometimes during the day. no smell, this is fantastic in every way. you wiil see. my husband uses it for rotator cuff. use ARNICA for less pain, Topricin for serious pain.

FABULOUS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product every day. I have tried everything from standard ben gay to arnica gel to whatever. While Arnica helps somewhat, this product takes my back pain and neck pain away for hours so that I can face the day. I have had back problems all my life and this product puts the zing back in my body to where I don't feel the weight of the pain for long periods of time. It is wonderful!!

This is a keeper

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this cream. I rub it on and a few minutes later my muscle pain (back, knees, etc.) fades. My dad, with alzheimer's, still remembers to reach for it when his bursitis acts up. It's non-greasy and contains holistic ingredients. Not for use on open wounds (it burns!) but on muscular and joint pain, it's fantastic.

This is one hell of a cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried it all and this is just a miracle cream to say the least. I MEAN IT! I have also tried celadrin without success

Topricin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a wonderful find! I received it as a gift for an injured knee, and I am getting the added bonus of psoriasis relief!

Great for any inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you experience pain and inflammation of any kind this remedy is worth trying. I have found it effective for myself and my clients for back pain to tendonitis.

Marvellous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I have been using Topricin for only a short time now & find it really helps relieve pain. My husband has been suffering with a severe type of Gouty Arthritis of his ankles & chronic back pain. I have recently been getting pain in my right hip joint at night. I have been recommending & buying this product along with Zyflamend Caps & Oreganol P73 for other family & friends. These a excellent products from a great company.

best relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this cream for several years and it is the best way to relieve aches and pains without medication.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a herniated disk in my back that gives me pain in my back, knee, and hip. This does not take away all of the pain, but; it does make it better as my pain is severe.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I broke, very badly, my left ankle in the early 80's and had surgery twice. Over the years, what little cartlidge was there has since completely gone. So now there is nothing there to go between the joints. Whenever I do much standing and/or walking, I am in a lot of pain. This product has helped a great deal with handling the pain.

1 2 3 4