foot pain

Posted by Reviewer2657779 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.

Quite effective

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!

Helps if you suffer nerve pain.

Posted by 4746231882046295086 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have CRPS, for which as yet there is no cure. This is not a miracle but it certainly helps, as I noticed when I ran out, in Australia we are paying US dollar so that makes it more expensive. With iherb you save the $25.00 (Yay!!!) in shipping you pay when ordered directly from the people who make. Thank God for iherb. with this saving I can afford to make sure I always have some. This is a homeopathic cream that increases blood flow, and helps with numbness and nerve pain. iherb were also very accommodating when I emailed them asking if they could carry this in the bigger sizes available. this cream is non greasy, there is no smell, all good!

Great cream, it really works!

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my mom who have footache, and she said it really worked. I ordered it a second time for her when she used up the first tube.

good

Posted by 5722234447731551734 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to absorb , good

Not much!

Posted by 5349736735748138783 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expensive and not that much effect! And received not sealed

Doesn't Work

Posted by avalonelaine on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that my neuropathic pain is not soothed by this. Other products ((that are not pharmacological as well) work even better than this.

Who knows?

Posted by 4863078426583171031 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product never arrived- after waiting over a month I have given up.

Not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1834683 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried this product to use on my feet as I have chronic back pain which means nerve pain in your feet too. I have nerve damage, so it effects my toes. I bought to use on my feet. I wasn't too happy with the product. It didn't work as well as the Boiron Brand of Arnica gel. So I have gone back to that again.