foot pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.

Quite effective

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A reflexoloigist friend of mine told me about this product for nerve pain. Of all the topicals I've tried for all kinds of pain> Aspercreme (w/o Lanicane) is the best.

Helps if you suffer nerve pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have CRPS, for which as yet there is no cure. This is not a miracle but it certainly helps, as I noticed when I ran out, in Australia we are paying US dollar so that makes it more expensive. With iherb you save the $25.00 (Yay!!!) in shipping you pay when ordered directly from the people who make. Thank God for iherb. with this saving I can afford to make sure I always have some. This is a homeopathic cream that increases blood flow, and helps with numbness and nerve pain. iherb were also very accommodating when I emailed them asking if they could carry this in the bigger sizes available. this cream is non greasy, there is no smell, all good!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pain relieve for feet, ball of the foot pain, arches, toes, and ankles. Also very good for arteritis in the back, knee, etc. So much better than taking pills. More effective than common store bought products.

Gout? Forget it!

Posted by Zahava on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this cream following an attack of very painful gout. Having had another bout [on the other foot] I was delighted that the product had already arrived and within hours of the gout starting and using the cream, the swelling and pain began to ease. I am delighted, and much as I would rather not get another attack of gout I am very glad that my order had been for four tubes... just in case.

Great cream, it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my mom who have footache, and she said it really worked. I ordered it a second time for her when she used up the first tube.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to absorb , good

Very watery

Posted by juicekap on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was much more watery in consistency than I thought it would be. Not sure about the efficacy. But it's rather pricey, so I'd think twice before purchasing again.

Not much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expensive and not that much effect! And received not sealed

1 2