40,000 Volts! Battery super charges my body in minutes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. It is high in magnesium, which is even more important for most people than calcium. It improves bowel activity because of the high level of magnesium. It is high in chloride, the principle negatively charged ion in the body that serves as one of the body’s main electrolytes. It is easily absorbed because the minerals are in an ionic form. It improves the efficiency of all the body’s biological systems.

Like a hospital IV solution.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Forget the measuring, just squirt a little in what you drink. It is very strong so you will know how much or really how little to use. I use about 1/3 the recomended dosage and use it frequently. Noticeable difference all around. Feel healthier, rested and alert. I'm not exagerating the hospital IV heading. Now if iherb keeps the price low and keeps them in stock they will have a regular customer. $11.70 + standard shipping is a decent price. I have to keep the total reasonable so as to avoid customs duty which has become crazy.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using trace minerals for the past 9 months to avoid dehydration after working out. I had been getting muscle cramps while sleeping and someone suggested dehydration and taking electrolytes. Ever since, ihave not had any muscle cramps. the service and the price was excellent.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily to keep my electrolytes in balance. I can add it to any liquid and not change the flavor much. With something like Alacer ElectroMix or Ultima, you're stuck with their flavoring and sweeteners. It seem to be much stronger and require less product that Ultima. Don't fret about the low review or two. This formula is minerals in a liquid base (water?) There are times the minerals precipitate out to crystallize/concentrate on the bottom. To prevent this, I shake it every time I use it. If it does form a concentrate at the bottom, I simply add more water and shake it up. (Sometimes it requires tapping the bottom of the bottle to break up the solids.) Ideally it wouldn't have this issue. But to prevent it they'd probably have to add some kind of yucky additive. It's a wonderful product, and I can't be without it!

Trace Mineral's Electrolyte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As long as I take this product I don't have any muscle cramps. A must have if you get any form of muscle cramps.

a great pick me up...

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

flu season here in OZ has been brutal... this has been a god send.

Trace Mineral Research - 40,000 Volts Electrolyte Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have used this product for years to supply those elusive Trace Minerals and are happy that we can now obtain it through I-Herb.

This product is very suspicious

Posted by ananda on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet. But when I opened it, there was a thick, white deposit blocking the bottle neck from inside, that I had to remove with tooth pick ... I am not sure yet whether to consume it at all or dispose it in the trash

I could not ingest this product without having to run to the toilet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I worked out that if I smeared it on my arms and neck area, it seemed to work well. I was more relaxed and not so sore after work when doing this. Otherwise if you drink it, be prepared for watery diarrhea, the likes of which you might not have had before.

Easy to consume electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a teaspoon in my water every day first thing in the morning while doing the keto diet or before a workout/aerobic.

1 2