Trace Minerals Research, Colloidal Silver, 30 ppm, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is my real helper in my old severe ears infection, something like swimmer's ears. As a child, I was very sick because of asthma, had huge doses antibiotics, etc. And I was a swimmer in a local swimming pool. Maybe because of that, starting from maybe 9 years old my one ear and then another began to sick. Firstly it was only inflammation, but later it turned to the greenish-yellow discharge, sometimes poor hearing, tinnitus symptoms, etc. Nothing helped. I was doing tests, told of some kind of fungus, but no special medicine, no hormonal solution nothing helped. With time I even felt worse after putting some liquid in the ears or cleaning them at the doctor. Lately I had bad orthodontic treatment with idiot orthodontist and everything with my ears and their channels get even worse. I was hearing really bad. Previously ear candles had helped me, but not this time. Until I tried this silver. It helps, I am hearing!!! Up to today it all that matters, because I know that there is no miracles and 20 years illness won't go away immediately, but I will keep searching for help to myself and will continue to use this silver till it suits me. Maybe it will help 100 percent, who knows.

Broad spectrum antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stops bladder infections, skin infections, even a cats abscess. Works great!

Plastic bottle...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dad's dog was sick and I was looking for colloidal silver (not colloidal ions) and this claimed to be 99.9% silver so I gave it a go.. it came in a plastic bottle which was disappointing (BPA and melting chemicals in prodcut yuck!) But I gave it a try, the taste was weird I never had colloidal silver that tasted like this (is this normal? not sure) my dad said he tried it and said he felt good so not sure but I will not buy again since I know there's better colloidal out there. CSは偽物が多いというか、シルバーイオンで出来た物が多いみたいで、それを接種するとArgyria(肌が青く変色してしまう症状)の危険性などがあるみたいなのでこちらのCSは99.9%のシルバーで出来ているとの事で買いました。ただ届いてがっかり。プラスチックのボトルできました。BPAなどの科学物質が混ざってるなら意味がない…。買ってしまったので試しましたがあまり効果を感じませんでした。ただ父は調子がよくなったと言っていますが。もっと質の良いコロイダルが出回ってるのでこちらはもう買いません。

colloidal silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works extremely well on wounds, for sore throat. Have been using it for over a year now and very satisfied.

great product I can truly recommend(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a stronger CS 30ppm -had before 18 ppm and I works just great,it also is a painkiller for my back pain.(CS is Nature's Antibiotic also anti fungal anti everything.(read the forgotten cure). ( I have 2 rupture discs). I never took it my self I just cured my cats with it and I so glad I can save money because people are dumping cats onto my front yard.many sick. After a sleepless night at 6 am (I took 2 Aleve /1 Aspirin/ 1 Tyn. which I took during the night in order to ease my pain)nothing helped. I came of the idea Colloidal Silver I took a 3/4 of the soup spoon and I couldn't believe it the pain was gone completely gone. Thank you for this pure product and your fast service. Gerhild July 3rd 201

Excellent all rounder. Good natural antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I came down with a chest infection last week and a teaspoon of this high strength colloidal silver three times a day, really helped it from worsening into something more severe like pneumonia (something I'm prone to every winter). Highly recommended.

TMR silver 30ppm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product as you can take it on a daily basis. Great for canker sore and candida or viral or bacterial. Tastes like water great. would buy again

Great healing solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used colloidal silver in the past to combat bacterial overload, but more recently, I began using this product, not only as an immune protector by spraying in my nose after possible exposures, as when flying in an airplane, but also mixed with a little water to rinse out my mouth. Using it like a mouthwash also stopped a small cavity in one of my molars. I trust Trace Minerals Research.

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always great value and brilliant quality!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used in moderation Colloidal Silver is a wonderful addition to a health regimen. This brand is easy to use, tasteless and effective.

1 2