Excellent source of Electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

I take them everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

Excellent And Good For Us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trace minerals are vital for our health. This product is top of the line.

Good replenish of electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

long time I've used this product, GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sevice that I recieved from iHerb was out standing, competitve pricing and free frieght

Best Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a good price. Helps to build strong bones and teeth.

1 2