pretty darned good

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take large doses of vitamin c every day, and have done so for decades. These packets can be brought to work or school, so a hefty dose of my favorite vitamin is never far away. Elecrtolyte Stamina also contains modest but important levels of several b vitamins and trace minerals. Tasty and refreshing, too. Just pour the packet into several ounces of water, wait a moment while it fizzes, and drink it down. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these quite a while ago. I forgot them and found them lately and thought I should use these before they expire. I drank one dose two hours before my practice. I suffered less from lactic acid than normally and my endurance was better. Next time I did the same - with same results. Then I decided to use my husband as a "guinea pig". We had been training two days in a row and this was the third day without rest day in between. We both were already drained before the training session - muscles sore and aiching. But Power Pak did the trick! My husband felt the same - better endurance, more power and less lactic acid. I think this is really working - I'm ordering more!

Terrific !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No matter how I'm feeling, this makes me feel better. It will definitely be a regular for me.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! You can taste the vitamin b, but apart from that, i really like it!

Very good formula!

Posted by Gdaiva on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

more potassium, less sugar, less sodium and cheaper than Ultima. Taste lemony and fresh, love it! Excellent for dehydration, first medicine for hangovers,sometimes even after 2 glasses of wine next day I have a headache, this one packet works like a charm, keep it in my purse all the time.

Best electrolyte drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient! Feels really good after. Tastes good. My kids like it too. Would buy it again and again warning: some dependancy may occur ;) wish it not to contain citric acid but, hey, nothing is perfect...

Like this porduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is low calorie, naturally sweetened and pleasant tasting. It is great to have on hand when a cold is coming on, due to high vitamin C content. I have recently been on a diet (JUDDD- Johnson Up Day Down Day diet) that alternates very low calorie days with higher cal days to boost metabolism. I am having great success with the diet. I'm not sure that I could have made it so well through the 500 calorie "down days" without this drink, which gives me an energy boost, and can be taken a few times a day.

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Trace minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these packets after a sauna, or long walks, cross-country skiing: wherever losing a lot of minerals after sweating.

Used to be good, now disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Months ago I bought a box of these and loved the flavor. Two more boxes arrived this week, which had a little note inside exclaiming "Better formula, flavor & color". But it's absolutely awful. It has hardly any citrus flavor and, despite having natural ingredients, tastes like artificial sweeteners. Terrible. Will not be buying any more of this.

1 2 3