Help

I like this a lot!

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

Use it all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite nice and tasty. I drink it in the gym or in running. The biggest benefit - it isn't too sweet

The latest batch tastes different and worse (맛 달라지고 이상해졌어요)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Liked the previous formulation but the taste changed for the worse. Not sure if it's the stevia but it tastes and smells like dish washing detergent.... Kinda find it hard to consume :-(((( I've tried it again and it's definitely stevia. If you don't like stevia aftertaste, this is not for you. At least the current formula.. 예전 맛이 맘에 들었었는데 맛이 달라졌네요. 스테비아 맛이 더 강해진 것 같기도 하고 전체적인 뒷 맛이 꼭 주방 세제 같아서 역해요. 예전 께 좋았는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..... 다시 먹어보니 완전 스테비아 맛만 나네요. 탄수화물 함량을 줄인 것은 좋은데 일단 맛이 너무 먹기 힘들어 졌어요. 스테비아 못 드시는 분들은 이것도 먹기 힘드실거에요. 저는 스테비아 특유의 맛을 진짜 싫어해서..

Use daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this amazing product for years. I don't leave home without it.

So zesty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sparkly combination of Vitamin C and minerals is wow! I can really feel its effect because my gums are prone to bleeding because of lack of that vitamin and with the Power Pak I see an improvement.

small but powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Great taste - kids love!

Posted by cristal on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

1 2 3