Great For Hydration for anyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We live in a hot dry climate, so we use this on a daily basis for hydration. Great taste and quenches my thirst, as I already drank a lot of water but never felt quenched. I only use half of the suggested drops, to minimize the salty taste, which is a good taste, just a little strong at the recommendations.

Great product for hot weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a best product to balance our body's electrolytes in time of sweating a lot.

this product did what it advertized to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very subdued taste compared to others I have used. No more leg cramps!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feel energized during exercise

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

also try the packets for traveling

Another great product from Trace Minerals Research

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this after my doctor advised me to increase my electrolyte intake. Most other electrolyte mixes include flavorings and sweetening that I find unnecessary, not to mention many of them use fructose as a sweetener - bad idea. Since using this product, my leg and foot cramps have stopped, and my bodily hydration has improved, as the electrolyte doesn't simply flush through the urinary system like plain water does. Instead, it hydrates the tissues and stays with me to improve my overall health.

Love liquid electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They make me feel so good. It drives away low blood pressure, and actually gets me hydrated rather than drinking tonnes of water and still feeling thirsty. Water tastes better with it. Brightens my eyes, actually helps me detox because the water is getting through my system. This is a staple for me

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good