Great to take in juice! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was very easy to take in cranberry/cherry juice; I put .5mls in about 6oz of juice. I could not taste the minerals at all. I would highly recommend this product since it's an easy way to get your iron in and you can adjust to the dosage you want.

Terrible aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is disgusting! The metallic taste is just too much. I tried mixing it with all kinds of drinks but it makes everything taste terrible to me. I give it 3 stars though because it does work! I have severe anemia and it helped me tremendously but I had to switch to a gel cap instead. If you can bear the taste I'd go with this.

This Ionic Iron is AWESOME product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from low iron, but when I started taking Ionic, my iron level hasn't been low since, in fact, it is close to normal now. I bought an extra bottle to share with a neighbor and she said that she hasn't had that much energy in a longtime. My daughter actually shared a bottle with me first, that is how I got hooked.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps my iron intake but tastes revolting

High in Iron but tastes nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its high in Iron but pretty nasty tasting according to my wife. Need to chase it with something.

taste awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tasted so awful that I gave up to take it but I am sure it works if you can get over the metalic taste