worth it

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. Ionic Magnesium is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

exceptional bioavailability and absorption on this magnesium!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually write reviews, but I had to on this! If magnesium is not a big deal for you, then go with capsules of some sort that don't have the taste of this. But if you really NEED magnesium (I had a definite need - migraines, leg and feet cramps, etc.), this is definitely the BEST! I have tried them all, including magnesium glycinate, which is my second favorite, but this REALLY WORKS THE BEST if you really need help! My system was so lacking that I can really tell the difference and don't like to be without this!

Tastes Awful but V8 juice covers it up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is gold. My body burns through magnesium. I also get severe migraines. I've been able to head them off with the use of this product. When I started to get the aura, I downed 2 dropper-fuls of this in a half-glass of V8 and I didn't get a migraine. It could be a fluke but I'm not going to test it. It is ridiculously vile tasting however.

Find another brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Please do not purchase this. It might be a good source of magnesium, but I have never tasted anything as bad as this (including alcoholic shots, sour milk etc.) I cannot describe it, but the taste is similar to almost drowning. The way the salt water stings your sinuses! I had a lot of fun with it though, getting people to take a sip and saying it was healthy! They will never forgive me..

Worked very quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Felt the results almost immediately. Best magnesium I have used and the taste is easily masked.

It works for cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does work for cramps, but taste really bad.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this. Feel it immediately and does help relax me.

TIP: Cover the bad taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product since it's fast acting and quality product. I won't give five stars because of the absolutely awful taste. However I take this product only with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (flavor Orange blast) which covers the bad taste totally! You won't notice anything!

I'll be buying it again, but for other reasons I wasn't expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is more than I can tolerate. It is SOOO chlorine-y and salty. I tried to really dilute it in a couple cups of water. NOPE! Yuck. Tried to take it as a shot, 4 mls in an ounce of water followed by a chaser of water or juice. NOPE. I just couldn't. It's just too much chlorine tasting for me. Perhaps if I had have stuck with it long enough to notice 'health improvements' I could have maybe kept going with the 'shot and chaser' method, but I didn't. Instead, I figured I drink enough water during the day, and ended up adding only 1 - 2 mls (not the recommended 4 mls) to a pitcher of water in my fridge that I refill once or twice a day. Ok! WOW! It makes the water go down soooooo easily and soooo smooth. Instead of water being a 'chore' to drink, water is now enjoyable! I love to drink water now, it's so soft and smooth with the Ionic Magnesium added to the pitcher in the fridge. I will definitely continue to reorder this!

Liquid Magnesium - dropper bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used to supplement an inadequate intake of magnesium. Easy to dispense, easy to use, better in a flavoured liquid

1 2