Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1721344 on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My D levels in blood test have greatly improved since I started using this product.

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2791088 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.

GREAT taste!

Posted by Reviewer2968716 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of years and they recently improved the taste. MUCH BETTER!

Brands

Posted by Reviewer3185766 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it when you are out of something for a long time and I have to settle for another brand. I like Life Time Liquid Vitamin D3,Wild Berry

good product - perhaps too sweet for some

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.

Liquid Vitamin D3 (Trace Minerals Research)

Posted by 5396258148063724422 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this long enough to notice a difference, but have heard the liquid is the best form to take Vitamin D3, so I am glad to find this in a liquid form.

Too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would rate 5 star unless: a) it wasn't so sweet it makes me gag, b) it didn't have preservatives.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2861155 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems like my nails fraying from years of being on steroids (Addison's disease), and after a month I saw a major difference with this issue. I have used other products from Trace Elements with great success.

Great help in Northern countries

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great oil! It feels the minute you swallow it, it just goes straight into your system.

Wow! I feel different in just one month

Posted by Reviewer1227085 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good, I don't know if it's just me or the vitamin d has improve my body, I able to pick up my 4yr old girl and not have that akie feeling

1 2