Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My D levels in blood test have greatly improved since I started using this product.

GREAT taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of years and they recently improved the taste. MUCH BETTER!

Liquid Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.

Liquid Vitamin D3 (Trace Minerals Research)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this long enough to notice a difference, but have heard the liquid is the best form to take Vitamin D3, so I am glad to find this in a liquid form.

Brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it when you are out of something for a long time and I have to settle for another brand. I like Life Time Liquid Vitamin D3,Wild Berry

good product - perhaps too sweet for some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i tend to prefer liquid supplements to tablets or (some) capsules, as the liquid supplement seems to absorb well - a food item, rather than an object requiring break-down. while i enjoy it, this product is quite sweet, so might not be appropriate for some. i appreciate the large bottle.

Too sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would rate 5 star unless: a) it wasn't so sweet it makes me gag, b) it didn't have preservatives.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems like my nails fraying from years of being on steroids (Addison's disease), and after a month I saw a major difference with this issue. I have used other products from Trace Elements with great success.

Great help in Northern countries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great oil! It feels the minute you swallow it, it just goes straight into your system.

Wow! I feel different in just one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good, I don't know if it's just me or the vitamin d has improve my body, I able to pick up my 4yr old girl and not have that akie feeling

1 2