Tastes awful but works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

Posted by TheBuzz on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

Works well - taste is strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

awfull taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Worst tasting supplement I have ever tryed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a droper full in plain watter ant that stuff just tastes horrible! Felt nauseous later and my friend also tryed it and had the same effect. Previously I was taking another ionic zinc that was tasteless clear liquid and I didn't get any adverse reaction from this, buit this one has grayish color so I think it may rather be just a zinc powder stirred into water instead of ions. Buy something else!

1 2