Absorbs well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the form of magnesium in this product - Magnesium Chloride. I find that it absorbs better than others. I also find that it makes water taste better and softer to me. This is a very good thing because I often don't drink enough water. Most people seem to hate the taste of this stuff but that's not the case for me, as long as it is taken in a glass of water. After using this product for awhile, I read that that the Great Salt Lake (where this is sourced) has one of the highest levels of mercury of any body of water in the world. I then came across a YouTube video by alternative health author John Heinerman showing the actual location where Trace Minerals Research source their products from. It was not a pretty picture - quite shocking actually. The YouTube videos are "Trace Minerals Truth Revealed" and "Trace Minerals Truth Revealed Part II" if you want to have a look. I was very disappointed because I really liked this stuff. It simply isn't worth it to me to risk ingesting mercury so I have stopped using it. I am providing this information in my review so that other people can at least be aware that there may be a mercury (and other contaminant) issue here and can do their own research. Now I take my magnesium chloride in the form of Life Flow Health Magenesium Oil on my skin. Magnesium chloride also helps raise DHEA (if it is low) by applying it to the skin - an added bonus. I hope you find this information useful.

The Primary Fuel For More Than 300 Functions In Your Body

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Without adequate amounts of magnesium to balance calcium, you’ll find yourself falling victim to hardening of the arteries, arthritis, diabetes, and senility. Magnesium is the activating mineral for close to 400 different enzyme reactions in the body – more than any other mineral. The bottom line is that magnesium is the most important major mineral needed by your body, and unfortunately, the one that is most often depleted. Fortunately, in addition to all its other benefits, Mega-Mag, Natural Ionic Magnesium is a great source of highly absorbable ionic magnesium – 400 mg in each day’s serving.

My daily trace minerals fix

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Trace Minerals products and I've been using this Mega-Mag for a long time now. I love that it comes in a glass bottle so it's not leaching plastic. I put a drop or two in every glass of water I drink at home.

Fast Absorbibing in liquid form .

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product , fast absorbing , when you need it most , great for general health as magnesium is needed for so many functions in your body and gets used up quickly , good for muscle cramps as it is fast acting.

BEST ABSORBABLE FORM OF MAGNESIUM FOR ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER FORMS OF MAG., THIS HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR.

we all need more magnesium

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

magnesium is a critical and often overlooked nutrient that has implications for sleep, bone density, and other areas of human health. Muscle cramps or spasms, headaches and heart palpitations can often be signs of insufficient magnesium. For years, the conventional thinking was that calcium and magnesium shoud be in a 2 to 1 ratio. In my opinion, the correct balance is closer to 1 to 1. Mega-Mag is a fast-acting and effective supplement. Taken as directed, it will correct an imbalance quickly. One note: the taste is god-awful. For me, it's worth it, but others may (understandably) disagree. For them, there are numerous other capsules, tablets and more palatable drink mixes available. I'll stick with this, but I recommend that everyone find a magnesium supplement they can live with. It's THAT important. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

A Complete Multi-Mineral From The Sea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The benefit of Magnesium in our bodies is unequaled. As a health care adviser I have found this natural product, derived from the sea, to be the best of its kind.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for palpitations..............2 droppersful twice a day. Sometimes I put it in my water bottle...........pretty strong tasting, but it does the job.Price is just about 1/2 what I pay here in HI.

In my smoothie

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An easy way to increase my magnesium intake is with a dropper full in my smoothie every morning.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product to help alleviate restless limbs. It has helped so much with my sleep, I really notice a difference in my energy levels. I also notice that the twitch in my eye has disappeared completely - gives me hope for my legs! (which have improved but not completely ....yet!)It has a mineral/metallic taste so I take it with Cordial and then no problem. I advise starting on a low dose and increasing over a number of days. Having tired several other forms of magnesium I'm delighted to have found this one which has none of the nasty side effects of the others!! Have already bought more and have gotten some for friends as well.