Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this when asthma is bothering me even after taking inhalers. It works very well to clear out congestion, and also is great for digestion as well.

Breathe Easy Tea - VERY Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that my mother has used for several years with great success. She has asthma and severe allergies and it does make it easier for her to breathe.

Effective for sinus and mild asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be quite effective for my boy when having sinus or when he's having mild asthma. He's into 2nd box and working well.

Great tea

Posted by emmaasue on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love traditional medicinals teas. Breath easy is a staple in my house, it's delicious and provides temporary relief for symptoms of hay fever or other breathing issues.

safe and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a family we have been drinking Breathe Easy tea for many, many years, preferring it over non-natural medications during the allergy -cold season. It is safe and natural and very effective! We ensure that we are never without it!

Gives releif

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps clear the sinuses

Feels great going down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

When lungs congested, it feels great. Nice flavor

I won't be using this product again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product and experienced an allergic reaction. My face, neck, & chest felt flushed/hot. Mild redness appeared in the areas mentioned. I also experienced heartburn and intestinal discomfort along with sweaty palms. Symptoms appeared approximately 90 minutes after taking this product and lasted several hours.

Really enjoyed it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of herbal teas and constantly looking for interesting mixes of herbs. Therefore I picked this tea, also hoping that it helps with the breathing in the winter time. Firstly, props to the manufacturer, the marketing aspect is really great. A lot of useful information, makes the product not only tasty but also educational. The taste itself is highly enjoyable thanks to eucalyptus, which I personally adore. Makes one feel refreshed and relaxed. Happy about this purchase, really enjoyed the tea!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

My go-to treatment for many years, with anything respiratory going on. Unfortunately it contains licorice, so with my legume sensitivity, I can no longer use this product. Too bad iHerb no longer sells Breathe-Free, another herbal blend for respiratory afflictions that contains only herbs safe for me.

1 2 3