Organic and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has the cleanest and healthiest ingredients and tastes delicious. I suffer from ibs and this this doesn't help with that if I'm honest, but nonetheless it tastes great, is caffeine free, and full of good stuff for your gut. Definitely recommend it.

Digestive Tea that Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Eater's Digest is now called Belly Comfort. Having GERD and IBS switching my diet to completely organic has gotten my stomach ailments under control. Occasionally I have a flare up. I have tried numerous medications from PPIs to aloe juice. Nothing works as quickly as this incredible product. It reduces/eliminates distention and inflammation and helps alleviate gas. It is the medicinal tea I ensure is always stocked in my cabinet.

Fantastic for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Eases any stomach upset or intestinal tension/pain, taste isn't too strong but very medicinal x

Great after dinner tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works great. Moves things in your digestion system and gets them out! Thanks!

Great peppermint flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps my digestion and tastes faintly of peppermint and fennel. Love it!

Good Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It very help me to make better digest

Works. Tastes good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes like peppermint and fennel seeds, which is exactly what I like after a meal. It does help a LOT with indigestion problems and it seems to make me.. regular. I don't know why it does that since it is not mentioned on the box (I was gonna get the Smooth Move tea but didn't, I think it might work even better). Very good and very much recommended. Definitely need this in your tea cupboard.

Works & Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with indigestion, gas & bloating. The flavor is pleasant, not too medicinal, the overall flavor is minty.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very good mint tea. It has other things in it as well, but the taste is delicious mint. It does seem to help with bloating etc.

great stuff