Help

Delicious sweet licorice taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. I'm currently doing a liver cleanse as all my symptoms indicate liver problems (possibly fatty liver caused by the steroid medication I was on 4 years ago). I drink two large bowls of this tea per day, plus a few other teas and tinctures. Unlike green tea, this one can be steeped for 5 minutes and does not give a bitter taste at all. I prefer to steep my teas in very hot water for 1 to 3 min. After that, it is said that most herbs release toxins and even carcinogens from overcooking the herb. I'm not sure how that works but this info has been invaluable to me as I do find as a rule that the taste becomes unpalatable when herbs are steeped longer duration. This tea promotes gentle detox however the side effects from a deep liver cleanse are extreme for me. Currently taking a 4 day break from detoxing and will start again for another round. My mind and body became impaired, listless, depressed and apathetic. Everyone is different, but if this means I'll be healed and normal again afterwards then it's worth it. For those who are going thru similar symptoms: yesterday when I was mentally at my worst, I found my bottle of activated charcoal and took one cap and 1 hour later my mind was restored to peace and my body was finally able to rest. (I have not been able to sleep more than 4-6 hours every other night while doing the cleanse). I hope this helps someone out there, it gets better.

Most preferred

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When it comes to serious detox, EveryDay Detox is preferred even over Yogi. EveryDay contains a little something extra which really does the trick. I usually let the tea bag in the cup while I drink.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has been a very good experience with the use of this product. It has improved my complexion tremendously and aid in my indigestion.

Herbal detox tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Detox tea is effective and has a quite distinctive taste and flavour.

made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps it's supposed to work that way, but after only 2 cups of this tea I felt terrible, I was vomiting, I had stomach ache, and couldn't sleep all night long.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can tolerate the taste and it seems to help with my energy level.

love it

Posted by stellaau on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. I take it daily to tone and calm my body. Love the inspirational messages with every tea bag!

A tea bag a day- Keeps My Liver healthy end of the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has an natural herbaly scent and liked when it's hot to feel warm on a cold day and detoxes. I bought 4 boxes at a Go and as well as Dandelion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Traditional Medicinals has good products so we just use it for random detox ..

Best Detox Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Detox tea has the best flavor, the brand is consistent and it brews up nicely. iHerb has the best pricing options too!

1 2 3