Helped me manage menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea that has made a difference in managing menstrual symptoms! I have not been able to drink it daily, but since I started drinking this tea, I find that my cramps during periods has greatly refuced and I do not feel as tired when having periods!

Got to love herbal teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have for a long time been a tea lover extrodinaire... I haven't had the opportunity to fully notice any powerful effect as to it being a 'female tea', but the taste is good. Either my 'female issues' are not big enough for it to take effect properly, or It just haven't gotten the chance to take full effect. Time has yet to show me wether it is me or the tea. But, as far as the taste goes, I think its good!

Amazing Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Tea has helped me with Hormonal Inbalance. I take 2 daily. Amazing product!! Super recommended.

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is comparable to the raspberry leaf tea. Its pretty effective in regulating my cycle. My cycle tends to later and I have been finding ways to make it more regular and less painful. I think it gives me a milder cramps and more good days.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective. Have to continue taking it for a few months to see the effect

Amazing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing to soothing monthly uncomfort. Indeeed is a great help. Really love it.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from pics and this tea works wonders for me...

Great Taste. Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative to have to Yogi's Women cycle tea. Both are good for periods.

Great tasty effective tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this tea. It is tasty and effective. I take two bags in the morning and one bag at night before I sleep. It helps me to regulate my menstrual cycle from one or twice a year to a normal monthly cycle. You have to patience. It took me a couple of months before I start seeing results. I started with a bag daily before increasing the dosage to my current effective level.

STILL IN PROGRESS......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THIS TEA SEEMS TO BE A CLEANSING TEA. IT TASTE GREAT! I AM EXPERIENCING CLEANSINGS RIGHT NOW WITH THIS TEA. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU TRY IT.

1 2