Good for Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No joke if i have a cold i want this stuff. The price is also cheaper than most "organic" stores in the usa.

Traditional Medicinals, Gypsy Cold Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really great tea...really helps when you have a cold.

How to stop a cold in its' tracks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Gypsy Cold Care tea. It works great on slowing down and frequently stopping a cold. I give it to people as a gift when they get sick too. I can't find this tea in the store anymore. Thank you

Use it every time I get a cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this tea several years ago by my boss. She gives it to her employees every time they get a cold. Her experience has been that it helps them recover and get back to work quicker. My experience has been that it tastes great and makes me feel better. I drink it every time I get a cold.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And feels great going down.

I love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the best prices on the internet for this rather expensive tea. Works great for respiratory stress that comes at the end of a cold.

i have not drink it but i love this brand , especially Nettle leaf tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it's good

A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm that this tea really put my cold at the very minimum level. It won't cure your cold, or flu, but it'll definitely helps to ease your uncomfortable throat or nose blockage. Taste fantastic especially with the mint taste. Love it, and highly recommended it for those who wants something to help ease the flu or cold during hard times.

A lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've sworn by Gypsy Cold Care tea for years! I've found it helps me shorten the duration of colds or helps me avoid colds altogether if I drink it at least 4 times a day at the start of symptoms. It helps your immune system and makes you feel better - I highly recommend!

This is the best kept secret there is about teas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love these teas and have been drinking them for over 20 years. They always have the best ingredients and the best combination and amount of the main working ingredient. I love all their teas. I had to stop buying so many because my family teased me that I could have started a small store in our kitchen. I ran out of room! Whenever and where ever you see Celestrial Seasonings or any other competitor, Traditional Medicinals is the very best there is. Just compare them and you will agree. Their ingredients are different, even though many teas on the market have the same name or use, like "cold care". It's just not the same. Love Traditional Medicinals.

1 2 3