Help

Great relaxing and stress relieving tea.

Posted by Leione on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chamomile and lavender tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It's also great for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, period cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flu, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. This tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. A used tea bag can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. It improves the complexion, brightens and evens out the skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's a great stress relieving tea and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from insomnia or anxiety.

Highly recommended: calming tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had my doubts as I was skeptical about the lavender being to "perfume-y", but I am glad my fears were unfounded as I sipped on the pleasant Chamomile with a subtle hint of lavender. Definitely my go-to tea to help unwind. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Very Sound Sleep

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Traditional Medicinals' Chamomile tea for years, whenever I need to re-set my body clock back to healthy bedtime. My experience with pure chamomile is it cools my stomach after too many nights and my dinner starts to sit heavy in the stomach. BTW, I do not drink chamomile at meal time; it inhibits my digestion. However, with the addition of Lavender, the temperament of the tea seems to balance out. This combination is soothing for both my mind and stomach. I do not sleep longer with this tea but definitely wake up fresher. It tastes much better than chamomile alone too!

unique and great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wasnt sure what to expect. amaaaazing tea. so relaxing and smells and tastes great. worth every penny. will repurchase

calming and subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Distinct lavender with a rounded blend of chamomile, just what i needed before bed.

很好喝

Posted by seraphinaa on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我挺喜欢这个品牌的茶包的。基本上不是很偏门的都挺好喝,虽然包装看起来不是很高大上,但是喝了特别舒缓。

Great tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste!!! Great before bedtime tea, helps make me sleepy.

I love the lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chamomile is such a mild tea that the lavender adds a nice flavor. I use two bags in my 16oz thermal mug and that is enough flavor for me.

Deliteful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my very favorite teas. A great tea to wind down with in the evening.

Lovely chamomile tea with a hint of lavender - elegantly packed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this tea as a present and then had the oppurtunity to drink myself - for all of you chamomile lovers - this one will make you happy. Comforting tea with rich taste of chamomile and a hint of lavender that is caffeine free. The package is so elegant and the bags too so you can contain it in gifts you give to your beloved ones.

1 2 3