Easy Now Tea: One of Key Weapons in My Personal Arsenal

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In 2007, I gave birth to my son. It was a completely natural, med-free birth but I had severe bleeding after my son was born and recovery from childbirth was really difficult for me. I also was hit with overwhelming Post-Partum Depression. During my pregnancy I had had horrible panic attacks for months and the PPD was just an extension of that. The PPD was relentless and lasted for nearly 18 months. The first six months I barely remember because it was so bad. I went untreated because I, nor my husband, were educated about PPD. Our whole family suffered. In late 2008, I discovered Easy Now tea. I was nosing around a Health Food Store in my mother's city and came upon this tea. I had always been a tea fan so I picked up a box for less than $5 USD. I've been a faithful consumer of Easy Now since that day and I always have a stash of it in my house. It has seen me through another pregnancy and the post-partum time and half-way through my Master's Degree meanwhile working full-time outside the home and being a wife and mother to two small children. When I'm stressed out, overwhelmed or anxious and cannot sleep, I brew a strong cup of easy now and it helps tremendously. The flavor is very mild and comforting and a bit of stevia included in it gives it a slight sweetness. I've also used this tea with my children to combat severe jetlag as we live a 16-hour flight away from my parents in the States and it has been such a useful tea to have for that!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for soothing mental irritation. Relaxing as well!!

Delicious & Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this tea for about 3 years and it is the most beautifully aromatic and delicious herb tea. It is one of my absolute favorites & I keep it in the home and office. My guests adore having this tea. It is also excellent in its intended function. It is calming and within 15-20 minutes of beginning to sip it there is a very noticable drop in my physical & mental stress levels: my heart rate eases, my muscles relax, and my emotions/mood become more at ease. Excellent & Wonderful tea.

Take the Edge Off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you have had a tough day, or just under stress for one, this little tea is just right for taking the edge off your woes and helping you to relax. It has never given me any "next day" side effects or lack of energy the next day.

takes the edge off ever so slightly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is mild anti-anxiety blend. Good day time tea, though the effects are not exactly strong. Taste ok. I will likely buy again.

Nice Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

having a cup makes me feel nice but the shipping experience was not that good. firstly they took 4 extra days to deliver and top of that they have charged me the duty of extra 40 USD. i am very upset with the way my shipment is handled. if i was aware about the duty, i would had ordered in different quantity.

easy now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

didnt calm me

Marcy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this three stars only for the pleasant taste. I did not know it was going to have licorice root in it and think it should have a warning due to licorice not being good for persons having high blood pressure or heart problems. I also didn't like sugar free product in my tea even if it was Stevia. I don't like my tea sweetened.

Great herbalist tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't knock you out like chamomille does, two cups and you should be fine. I don't like the idea of drugging myself with herbs, but this is the best. Drink more for sleep.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it and it does the trick but the mint flavor was more overpowering than expected. Still good.

1 2