very nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

mmm, this is a very scrumptious tea. and nice for throat wellness.

Great Great Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I was quite skeptic reading all those good recommendations on this product. After all it's only tea. But surprise surprise! I love it! It actually relieves your throat, and keep it clean, indeed it feels slippery. But on top of all it is So tasty (if you love a bit of licorice).

Very soothing and healing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great at healing from the inside out and soothing a tender throat!

Excellent tea for throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps greatly for sore throat. It has a very pleasant taste and very soothing for the throat.

Non-tea drinker loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 'I don't drink hot tea' younger brother was skeptical when I offered him this when his throat was sore. I always add honey to teas, especially for throat issues and this was no exception. My brother loved it saying it was 'amazing' and it always makes his throat feel better. He now requests 'the tea with that marshmellow root stuff' when his throat feels scratchy.

Incredible Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a very acute sore throat froman afflication that was later termed "silent acid reflux". Silent because it did not have your typical acid reflux signs. It took three ENT's to finally figure this out. Meanwhile this was the ONLY thing that provided comfort. I would sip it slowly for hours. It is better than anything else I could find in the drug and health food stores. And it tastes good. If you have a sore throat from anything I'd say this will help!

Old Faithful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter in college requested that I send her some of this when the whole dorm was sick! I sent several boxes that got shared. Really helps the sore throats, and the throat irritated from coughing, etc.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from acid reflux, which effects my throat - and this tea has definitely helped in soothing and healing my throat. I think it also helps with menstrual pains. Only I noticed that after drinking this tea for a whole month, my cycle was late (which it rarely is) and I think there is a connection - so I wouldn't drink too much of the tea. It's very strong stuff. Perhaps sometimes it's even enough just to gargle it.

Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A major ingredient, is great for reduced anxiety. I drink this in the evening for restful sleep. once I ran out and saw a big change in my stress level without it! Great price on iHerb Soothing for sore throats too.

Delicious helps to hoarseness