Help

Echinacea Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

good tasting tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have spring and summer allergies and I have found drinking one cup a day helps me to stay ahead of the worst of them.

Just love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good. My husband doesn't usually like herb teas but likes this. It seems it works. We drink when we feel catching cold. And organic is safe.

Echinacea Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

I love TM Teas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

Not too bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to think that this tea helps me build up my immunity during the current flu season. Pleasant taste. Most effective if taken consecutively for a period of time.

Very useful tea

Posted by MarnieClark on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this when I'm feeling a cold or virus coming on. It's very soothing and you just know it's doing good things for your immune system.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding - have been drinking this for years

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for immune system.

1 2 3 4