Echinacea Plus

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

good tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have spring and summer allergies and I have found drinking one cup a day helps me to stay ahead of the worst of them.

Just love this

Posted by 4650389500447254946 on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good. My husband doesn't usually like herb teas but likes this. It seems it works. We drink when we feel catching cold. And organic is safe.

Echinacea Tea

Posted by Reviewer2399559 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

I love TM Teas!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2757116 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

Not too bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to think that this tea helps me build up my immunity during the current flu season. Pleasant taste. Most effective if taken consecutively for a period of time.

Good stuff

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for keeping our system immune.

better than I expected

Posted by 5045289547413683718 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

During winter season I need to strong my immune system and this herb tea is very good. Enjoyable at every time during the day.

Traditional Medicinals, Seasonal Teas, Organic Echinacea , caffeine free, 16 wrapped tea bags, .85oz (24g)

Posted by Reviewer2587544 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with the product. Flu symptoms seem to go away faster with this tea.

1 2 3 4