Great quality tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many peppermint teas and this is by far the best. It has a great rich mint taste. some others I have tried are rather tasteless.

Wonderful tea and company

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice strong peppermint taste. This company is also highly ethical and I feel good about buying their products.

Long time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy Traditional Medicinals as a brand name due to it's high standards of purity. Was once told by a physician to prefer this brand when I was wanting to reduce Candida overload. The peppermint is very potent. I find it delicious as well as very useful for digestion (reduces nausea, bloating, etc).

Frisk - Peppermynte

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har fullstendig dilla paa denne teen, og blir nesten desperat hvis jeg går tom, og må vente en uke for jeg får tak i mer! Virkelig god te, smaker ekte og friskt

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's definitely what i was expecting, strong sens and really tasty like I like it and can easily go on for 4 cups before to loose it taste

Excellent & delicious

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great sweet taste, cooling, helps upset tummy. Individually wrapped bags with staple and string.

Peppermint Organic Tea

Posted by MacnAZ on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This company has been around for many years and that speaks for itself. The people at Traditional Medicinals are herbalists, so I believe they know what they are doing. It is a great tasting product and might be the best peppermint tea that I have ever had.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like plain old peppermint tea, go for this one. I promise you will not be disappointed. Aroma and taste are both spot on and I honestly do not expect more out of a peppermint tea.

Great tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I drink this anytime I feel nauseous. Perfect fix. Needs no sweeteners and tastes great.

Nice flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good tea, really good brand!!