Nice flavor and good for the liver

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for the liver and like many other Trad.Med. teas this one is outstanding in quality and taste.It's a great alternative to coffee and tastes even better(depending on your preferences)with some organic coconut milk.Also when you're looking for a dandelion tea you should always choose organic as dandelion has a tendency to pick up anything in the environment around it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a great flavor !! And is really good for the liver. Almost tastes like Hazelnut coffee!!

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2995254 on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink this to help with the digestive process after eating, especially when eating processed foods. I love this brand and this is my favorite tea!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you don't like the taste at first, persevere - it is true what others have written - you suddenly love it! (well, I did) You can't drink too much in one day - or it is too cleansing - but very tasty, and very effective. I don't take the teabags out of the cup after "brewing", so it tastes strong and satisfying.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I drink this tea I lose weight and it releases bloating.

A Great Coffee replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty! I love it! It has a roasted, earthy, rich flavor. And good for you too!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent alternative to coffee.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!

Medicinal

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion root tea doesn't taste good to me, but seemed to help my kidneys and digestion.

Great light taste

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good dandelion tea. The flavour is fresh and light. i like to drink it very strong. This is the only organic brand that I can find. It is good to have an organic product as the dandelion plant has a very large root system, so it absorbs a lot from the soil. I have purchased these many times. I buy a few packs with every Iherb order I make. I won't drink any other brands now.