Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea and all it does for me.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes ok, not delicious for me but when I use it I see results. I only drink one or two cups for about 3 days to a week and my edima is better. I usually use it before my period because I feel like my body retain water more and I gain weight. My foot get little swollen and feel uncomfrotable but after drinking this, my shoes fits nice on me. It's nice because caffeine free so I can drink before going to bed.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it! It really helps me in period time.

I'm a Skeptic, But It does Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am skeptical of any product that promises some solid result right on the cover. However I truly believe this tea helped me reduce tummy bloat, especially during that time of the month. Obviously, no product alone is a miracle worker -- you need to drink a cup of this a day and maintain a generally healthy diet and lifestyle to see results. I mix this with some 420-infused coconut milk and I am a happy gal! It's also very refreshing iced.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea really does help with water retention & that dreaded bloated tummy (look & feel!). I brew a mug of it & sip it throughout the day... nice both hot & cold. I've also found it relieves any discomfort after eating a heavy meal. Try it!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Taste!

Awesome tea to fight belly bloat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to beat water bloated stomach. I tend to drink this after heavy meals or during my monthly cycle. Has a mild cranberry flavor, and it great w honey

love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like its taste

love the taste!

Posted by babessa on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the taste!

Delicious and Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can't say for sure if it actually helps with water retention, but it makes me *feel* better, and it tastes good, so I can't complain.

1 2