easy to accept taste

Posted by cherylinechua on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like the taste of first brand (Alvita) of Pau d'Arco i bought, but I want to buy it for my candida and endometrosis issues. I'm glad that Traditional Medicinals, my favorite herbal teas brand, carries this too. I like the taste of this better, and it really helps that the tea bags are individually packed.

Excellent Pau d'Arco Tea

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for high quality Pau d'Arco tea, look no further. It is very smooth and has great flavours. Individual tea bags are wrapped. A great tea that is a smart choice for candida/yeast issues! Traditional Medicinals is also a neat company that is embracing ingredient purity, sustainability, as well as social and environmental activism.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is just great. I use it all the time, in fact i had a sore on my finger that was taking ages to heal and a short time later after using this tea it began to heal. This was the only change i made so it had to be it. Will continue to buy it. Mary

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better for you than sucking down a coffee. I don't drink it all the time just if feeling flat, mouth ulcers or just a bit unwell - does the job. Highly recommended this brand.

CAlif.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pao d'Arco is a great immune builder...very effective.

Pau d'Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've found this herbal tea a relaxing beverage to have just before bed-time. Its mildly laxative qualities are beneficial too. Don't know about claims made by some as to anti-cancer properties.

Pau d'Arco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful tea for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between. Sweetend with a little Stevia from I-herb it is a "wonderful treat" for the sweet tooth.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida .very powerfull herb.took it twice daily. recommended!!! use for reduced price: ✔TAM 4651✔ (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Great flavor compared to other Pau d'Arco teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands and types of Pau d'Arco teas for overcoming candida - this one has the best flavor. I'm not sure how much it's helped actually in combatting candida compared to other natural remedies, but any herbal tea does help.

Pau Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good quality "green tea" with a nice mild spicy flavor.

1 2 3