It helps

Posted by Reviewer2650384 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps to soothe and calm during that time. Plus it helps to alleviate water weight.

Saves me from UTIs

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is fantastic!!!! I can't live without it. It saves me from chronic UTIs (urinary tract infections) that I used to get every month with PMS. Now whenever I feel the "twinge" I make some tea. It's much more effective for me than cranberry.

Taste horrible

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews saying that this product taste good but I would have to disagree:( But it does feel good after it's in my system...lol.. My cramps smooth away and it even helped my headach go away...

I appreciate the holistic, alternative approach.

Posted by 5097344247646646252 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had I listened to the doctors I cannot imagine where I would be right now. They want to slap a pill on every ailment or issue. At the time I was just a 20 something learning about my body. Thank goodness there are companies that still take the time to offer alternative products which should be tried first. I am so grateful. I do not think this is a cure all, but no one can argue that some of the roller coaster women face with hormones could be handled more holistically first. Had I listened to them 20 years ago, I would have been labeled with a PMDD diagnosis and been taking mood altering substances ever since. YIKES. Please people, try natural remedies first. Teach this mindset in schools. Kids want to pop pills for anything anymore! I use many of their teas now. THANK YOU TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS AND THANK YOU IHERB for offering such a wide variety + loyalty deals.

Perfect Morning Shines PMS

Posted by 4948127872409066033 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea was so refreshing and really worked and gave me the cleanse I needed...In my house we refer to it as a "Hug in a Mug"...definitely will purchase again..

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2335970 on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After the trial of one box, my wife said that it helped a lot. She now feels much better. Just ordered 4 boxes.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3000522 on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was worried i might not like the taste but tastes like normal tea.

PMS Tea

Posted by Reviewer1716178 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good for water retention

Not bad but...

Posted by 4736916694402142004 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't feel the taste of cinnamon ... The taste is too light

Marcy

Posted by 4839130810097767566 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would not recommend this tea. It gave me hives and didn't agree with me at all. It has so many different ingredients in it and I have no way of knowing which one or ones I was allergic to.

1 2 3