Old Faithful

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter in college requested that I send her some of this when the whole dorm was sick! I sent several boxes that got shared. Really helps the sore throats, and the throat irritated from coughing, etc.

Incredible Relief

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a very acute sore throat froman afflication that was later termed "silent acid reflux". Silent because it did not have your typical acid reflux signs. It took three ENT's to finally figure this out. Meanwhile this was the ONLY thing that provided comfort. I would sip it slowly for hours. It is better than anything else I could find in the drug and health food stores. And it tastes good. If you have a sore throat from anything I'd say this will help!

Non-tea drinker loved it

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 'I don't drink hot tea' younger brother was skeptical when I offered him this when his throat was sore. I always add honey to teas, especially for throat issues and this was no exception. My brother loved it saying it was 'amazing' and it always makes his throat feel better. He now requests 'the tea with that marshmellow root stuff' when his throat feels scratchy.

Excellent tea for throat

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps greatly for sore throat. It has a very pleasant taste and very soothing for the throat.

Very soothing and healing!

Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great at healing from the inside out and soothing a tender throat!

Great Great Great

Posted by 4752107444059314403 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I was quite skeptic reading all those good recommendations on this product. After all it's only tea. But surprise surprise! I love it! It actually relieves your throat, and keep it clean, indeed it feels slippery. But on top of all it is So tasty (if you love a bit of licorice).

Great Product

Posted by 5679973303436499813 on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from acid reflux, which effects my throat - and this tea has definitely helped in soothing and healing my throat. I think it also helps with menstrual pains. Only I noticed that after drinking this tea for a whole month, my cycle was late (which it rarely is) and I think there is a connection - so I wouldn't drink too much of the tea. It's very strong stuff. Perhaps sometimes it's even enough just to gargle it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1350311 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my husband's favorite. He is Japanese and enjoys naturally sweet flavor of this tea. He even keeps a pack at work during winter. I am not sure if it has any effect on the throat condition but its a nice alternative to traditional honey lemon tea we usually drink.

A Must For Sore Throats

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you have a seriously sore throat, this is one of the few things that will take the pain away. Compared to a tea I'd drink for enjoyment, it's only OK, because I don't like the taste of mint. It does have a very slight minty taste which, upon elimination, would eliminate a key ingredient. Compared to a medicine, it is delicious. This is what my teenagers requested when they had strepp throat.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soothing and tastes so good,I drink it regularly even if I don't have a sore throat. iHerb has a pretty good price on this compared to my local supermarket.